Saturday, October 27, 2007

Surfacing

Hello everyone.

Thanks to all for the worried emails, sorry I haven't had a chance to update things here in a few days. Posting hasn't been easy lately... whether it's simply because we've been so busy since Thursday or I haven't been able to get the internet to work. Either way, I will update this shortly. I can't even begin to wrap my brain around all the things that I've experienced, the people I've met, or the sights I've seen in the past few days. It really has all been a blur--a good blur though!

I leave in the morning and it will be another entire day of traveling. We just got back from Petra, which was an all-day, hiking experience since 6am when we were leaving until when we arrived back at ACOR at around 9pm. The drive is 3 hours each way through the desert (looks like the surface of the moon) and I took in the area of 500 pics today... we just counted. Wowzah! Will post some soon.

Jenica

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Wow Jenica -- great info in all of your posts. Hope you are taking the time to free write!

Elaine