Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thank you, merci, danke, shukran, gracias, arigato...

This is a very informal shout out to all my peeps. I just want to thank you all for your love and support. You know who you are! I'm sitting in BTV (Burlington airport, I'm down with city codes! My years at OUC aren't all wasted!) waiting for my flight to board. We are hitting a delay already. Lovely, grrreeeeat start! My connection in JFK to Amman isn't until 11pm, and it's only 3pm now, so no biggs. I'm already feeling that manic bliss of free wifi - GO BTV! I'm sure its just the beginning of many elated moments where I get to plug in to cyber satisfaction. Oh, the things we take for granted.

I just spent almost 20 bucks on Lake Champlain Chocolates in the silly magazine store to bring and give away to new friends. The same chocolates would have been no more than 10 on Church St or no more than 5 at Cheesetraders. Sweet. :)

Also, I just realized I packed most of my homework into my overweight suitcase (I almost had to pay a $50 fee for being a few lbs over- Delta kindly waived it) that I won't see for another 18 hours of so. Brilliant.

Guy over the PA just said my flight is another hour delayed. Grand. Cuddling with my wifi for now.

Stay tuned.

No comments: